Thursday 23 June 2011

Christianity- Reading the Bible and Church

Hello again everyone 
It has been a long while since I last did a proper blog and apologies if one isn't done every week  because work has been growing, except I may have a bit of time on my hands now so I will try my best.


So today I am going to try my best to explain why it is important to read the bible and going to church.


So basically it is always important to go church and read the bible because although it is not, for lack of a better word, compulsory, it is however very helpful for many reasons.


These reasons as I shall explain are definitely important to growing and maintaining faith.
Although through faith we are saved, going to church is important because you can associate with other christians, as well as this reading the bible alone may lead you to misinterpret part...

No comments:

Post a Comment